Review requests are currently closed, apologies!
Thanks for your interest in having me review your book, it’s an honor! However, I would really appreciate it if you read through my guidelines for review requests.
- I may have to turn your request down due to other commitments or a busy schedule, or if I am not interested in reading your book. This will be decided on a case by case basis.
- I will endeavour to post my review in a 30 day window of the book’s release date if unpublished, but cannot make any guarantees like this for already published books. Reviews will be published on my blog and/or my Goodreads.
- I am not currently open to submissions from self-published authors due to time constraints, unfortunately.
- If I did not enjoy your book, I will try to remain as positive as possible, but I will still provide an honest review. If I rate it two stars or below, a review may not be published.
- I will mention that the review is of a review copy and who it was provided by in my review.
What genres/age ranges will I accept?
- Fantasy (YA, MG, adult)
- Science fiction (YA, MG, adult)
- Diverse contemporary/fiction – LGBTQ+, characters of colour, disability rep, etc. (YA, MG, potentially adult)
- Romance will be considered on a case-by-case basis, a good indicator of whether I will accept it or not is if it can be comp’ed with books I have already read/reviewed.
What genres will I not accept/be picky about?
- Any type of erotica/books heavy on sexual content
- Horror/most thriller type books
- I will be picky about romance books
What formats do I accept?
- I will accept any of the following formats: print (keep in mind I am based in the United Kingdom), mobi (preferred e-format) and epub/pdf.
- I am not picky about which format, as long as it is one of the above.
Unfortunately, I am not currently open to review requests. Sorry!